Saturday, April 26, 2014

A Call for Help // Vote for Me

Hello Lovely Readers! Happy Weekend! I'm just popping in with a request. You may have heard about Challenge Create: Adult Edition that is happening over at Skirt Fixation. It is very similar to Project Sewn. This weeks theme was destash week. I entered my Easter Dress in this week's sew-along, since I used fabric from my stash to make it.

I'm so close to winning and it would really make my day if you could send some votes my way. I have never won any type of online sewing competition so this is kind of exciting for me. You can go here to vote and you have until tomorrow (Sunday) morning.

 
Thank you and have a wonderful rest of the weekend!
 
~Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. Hope you win! Voted for your beautiful dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it!!! Woohoo! Congratulations. Your dress is beautiful, and you deserve it.
    Awesome, Lady!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete