Sunday, June 10, 2012

15 for 15 Remix - Day 10





Top: Kohl's
Skirt: Made by me
Shoes: amazon.com
Necklace: gift
Earrings: made by me




Top: garage sale
Circle Skirt: Made by me
Shoes: Walmart

Today was a very windy day as you can tell by some of these pictures! It's also very hot! I wore my hair up in a bun and it's a good thing too, otherwise it would be blowing everywhere! If I wasn't doing this challenge, I would've never worn my green shirt with this skirt. I already wore my red shirt with it and my white button down shirt needs to be washed. I decided to wear this one and I like how it looks! I may be wearing this outfit more often.

Now here is a cute photo for you:

This is my youngest brother, Anthony. We had just got home from church and he saw me with the camera. Isn't he adorable?

~Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. Love both the skirts!!! Feminine & pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job! Those skirts are awesome. Isn't it cool how this challenge makes us think about different, unexpected combos? So glad that I'm doing this!

    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the skirts too! :) That little girl's eyes are amazing!! I also love the length on the circle skirt; too many skirts these days are too short ;-)

    ReplyDelete