Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

 
A friend shared this on facebook and I'm sharing it here because it made me smile. :)

I have been blessed in so many ways this past year and I have so much to be thankful for. I’m so thankful for my loving, supportive parents and my amazing siblings. I’m grateful to have this week off of school to spend time with them. I am thankful for my faith.

I’m thankful for the ability to run and walk and for plenty of food each day. I am also thankful for sewing and fabric, of course; my friends, my wonderful roommates, my job, my education and the beautiful weather.

I am thankful for all of YOU - my blog readers! Thank you for reading my blog. I am so grateful for the friends I have made in the blogosphere and to be able to share my sewing adventures with you.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving spending it with your family and eating good food.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!
 
 
 
~Elizabeth


3 comments:

  1. ah, love the picture! and the list! Happy (belated!) Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth!
    I'm a "friend" of your mom's from Mary's Keys. I've long admired your sewing skills, you have a lot of talent! Mommy linked your blog on FB and I'm glad to be your newest follower!

    gena

    ReplyDelete