Monday, April 20, 2015

A Sally Dress for Easter


Hello! I hope your week is off to a great start! Mine next couple of weeks will be filled with presentations, other projects, exams, and graduation! It's all so exciting and keeping me busy! Over spring break, I made this Sally Dress for Miss V to wear on Easter.


I made a size 2T with 3T length. Miss V is tall, but doesn't quite fit the measurements for the 3T.

The Sally Dress is one of my favorite dress patterns for little girls. It is perfect for spring and summer and it is a classic style too.


The fabric is a lightweight cotton that we got from our neighbor's auction. It was on a bolt of about 15 yards, so it will be around for awhile! I made my other sister's Easter dress out of this fabric too. 


The bodice is my favorite part - I love the pointed shoulders and the square neckline. 


Miss V is such a little lady in her sweet Sally Dress!  

~Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. She is so precious and that dress is adorable! My mom made most of my dresses when I was little, and it always made me feel like a princess with her own loving seamstress. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sleeves are so cute! Perfect Easter dress and pattern. She is so cute.

    ReplyDelete